Advanced Analytics Specialist 3 (GEC11844)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1292271BR
What you'll do at
- Business Partnerships: Prepares first draft of executive presentation to communicate strategic recommendations to business management, based on research and data analysis. Supports the implementation of business solutions
- Collaboration: Collaborates with other associates from own team and liaises with Managers/ Specialists from other related teams or cross-functional teams as needed.
- Data Collection and Analysis: Addresses business problems
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Model Development: Builds and manages parts of algorithmic products/models. Ensures segment aligns with overall product goals.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- People Development: Coaches less experienced team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance. Mentors and supports training for less experienced associates.
- Project Scope: Owns small projects end-to-end to support the business area or category. Owns a defined part of a product; ensures the product is working and functioning according to overarching goals. Identifies new info to feed back up to product owner.
- Proof of Concept and Prototype: Generates new ideas as an output of research, applies knowledge to come up with new information and contributes to proof-of-concepts for projects.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
- 1 year's experience using in-database analytics, SAS, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms.
- 2 years' experience with analytics in retail operations or related field.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents