Senior Manager II - Project Implementation Fulfillment Engineering
- Location MONROE, OH
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1292111BR
What you'll do at
- Collaboration: Collaborates with cross-functional teams, both inside and outside of the organization, to develop, test, implement, and monitor new technology and/or facility improvements.
- Data Analysis: Adjusts or reinforces team recommendations based on complex analysis review and insights. Reviews and generates insights from process optimization analysis and performance calculations. Identifies internal and external trends to influence decisions and strategy. Applies statistical methods and calculations to determine optimal performance standards and associate and automation requirements.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Equipment/Technology Maintenance and Process Improvement Opportunities: Leads large teams to implement solutions for complex equipment/technology issues. Ensures inspection and repairs are done according to plan and Walmart's material handling, processing, and storage requirements. Reviews metrics report and develops high-level findings for leadership as needed. Identifies, plans and realizes potential for efficiency improvements
- Fulfillment Design Implementation and Project Management: Oversees and executes large project teams to implement complex fulfillment designs and/or engineering and construction projects. Ensures facilities, technology, and equipment are driving the intended business results, and prepares draft reports for leadership to update them on implementation progress (including successes and barriers). Leads team to report on metrics to track progress of implementation to leadership. Serves as a technical reference or point of escalation for fulfillment equipment or technology. Manages capital budgets.
- Fulfillment Design and Innovation: Performs advanced research on cutting edge, next generation process flow automation solutions, and fulfillment warehouse design. Recommends complex future state design solutions for technology and automated processes to improve throughput and productivity as well as reduce costs and waste. Leads the technical assessment of potential implementation vendors, and develops metrics for selection and review of automated processes, technologies, and solutions. Reviews analysis of impact of solutions in financial terms (for example, lowering variable and total cost per unit).
- People Development: Builds and leads a team to execute business area or category objectives. Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge, and work performance. Conducts performance and career development conversations. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors Fulfillment Engineers.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Vendor Management: Manages vendor requests for large, complex projects. Drives efficiencies
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field and 6 years experience in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field OR 8 years experience in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 10 years experience in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Master s degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Professional Engineer (PE) certification or willingness to obtain certification within first 12 months on the job.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents