Associate Director, Creative
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1289894BR
What you'll do at
• Brand Management: Manages visual branding and develops related assets across multiple applications and channels (e.g., website, print materials, digital campaigns, videos, training materials packaging).
• Budgets and Financial Management: Provides strategic financial management recommendations for teams in partnership with Market Operations.
• Collaboration: Works with agency partners from inception to completion and resolves complex issues. Collaborates with other Marketing groups (Advertising, Marketing Strategy and Planning, Customer Experience, Digital, etc.) and stakeholders outside of Marketing (e.g., Category Management) to coordinate tasks and ensure campaign alignment. Partners with internal Finance team and Accounts Payable to review payments to external vendors and address payment and invoicing issues.
• Creative Asset Development: Manages creative project portfolios, contributing to portfolio vision and scope and driving project execution. Shares expertise on asset development across cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, Category Management).
• Creative Brief Review: Reviews and understands multiple creative briefs developed. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects and ensures business needs are being met.
• Innovation and Strategy: Assists with development and oversees execution of the creative strategies aligned to customer experience, collaborating with cross-functional teams to influence and drive innovation across business groups.
• People Development: Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge, and work performance. Conducts performance and career development conversations, if applicable. Maintains team motivation and engagement. Mentors less experienced associates and managers.
• Project Management: Leads/directs individual contributors and managers of groups/multiple teams to deliver success. Provides clear goals, manages risks and escalates when necessary. Proposes, initiates and influences the strategy/roadmap for own teams within a group.Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
• 3 years' experience managing large editorial content campaigns in an online creative or related digital field.
• 3 years' experience working for or with creative agencies.
• 3 years' supervisory experience.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents