Director Business Analysis & Insights
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1286454BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives business strategies
- Provides data-driven analysis and insights to help drive business strategies
- Provides leadership
- Provides overall direction
- 3 years experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 5 years experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 7 years experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- 3 years consulting experience.
- 4 years experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Master s degree in Business or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents