Trade Manager I - Equipment
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1286386BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in managing the department budget
- Assists management in supervising associates
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures confidentiality procedures are followed
- Ensures that work areas secured and cleaned according to company policies and procedures; instructing others on safety standards and Walmart, local, state, and federal hazardous materials guidelines; adjusting fixtures and changing shelving; and ensuring that floors are kept clean and dry.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports vendor and customer service needs
- Tracks, directs, and manages merchandise flow
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field OR 2 years experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related area.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Forklift license/certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents