Senior Trade Manager - Plumbing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1286304BR
What you'll do at
- Directs multiple facilities maintenance projects
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures associates to respond to emergencies, outages, alarms, and incoming calls to achieve productivity objectives
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Maintains relationships and supports internal stakeholders
- Manages department budget
- Oversees and recommends measures through advanced programming activities to ensure balanced energy savings, sustainability initiatives, and customer service satisfaction
- Oversees compliance with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Oversees financial planning processes
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 4 years experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related area OR 6 years experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related area.
- 1 year's experience in retail operations management.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience creating budgets and managing profit and loss statements.
- 4 years experience with building controls automation software.
- Certified Facilities Manager or related facilities manager certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field .
- Project Management Professional certification or related project management certification.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents