Insights Consulting Health & Wellness Staffing Plan
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1285911BR
What you'll do at
We’re looking for candidates to help build the future of Walmart that are able to:
• Use qualitative and quantitative research skills to create
• Influence business partners with their ability to tell a
• Build cross functional relationships to ensure that a
consumer-centric mindset drives the development and
optimization of key business strategies.
• Leverage consultative experience and thought leadership
skills to see both the big picture and details.
• Demonstrate the ability to make recommendations based
on the consideration of consumer insights, economic
practicalities, and a long term view of managing the
Knowledge of Health & Wellness and/or Healthcare is a plus; Being passionate, relentlessly curious and a commitment to helping people save money and live better are mandatory.
You will make an impact by:
• Improving the lives of millions of customers by driving
customer-centric decisions across departments like
Pharmacy, Optical, and Health Clinics plus Walmart
Wellness Days and a number of strategic upstream
• Helping key stakeholders prioritize where interventions
are need to improve the customer experience, defining
success from the viewpoint of the consumer and finding
ways to invest in the businesses to create differentiated
and consumer preferred value propositions.
• Working with the Marketing team to create and optimize
consumer-facing Marketing plans (including campaign
messaging, CRM, etc.).
• Understanding competitive activity that can impact
• Leading cross functionally and being strategically
embedded with the business as the go-to resource for a
wide range of customer concerns and solutions.
• Being a part of team that is focused, aggressive and
committed to shaping a new future for Walmart and our
140 million unique annual shoppers.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field and 3 years' experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field OR 5 years' experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field.
Experience in a Health & Wellness or healthcare related field
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents