Senior Manager - Continuous Controls Monitoring
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1285579BR
What you'll do at
• Ability to use extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools to gather data for analysis
• Understanding of financial risk and controls principles
• Develops and executes projects plans and business requirements that align with the teams' strategic road map
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Manages multiple concurrent projects and functional support activities globally
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides leadership and addresses competencies and skill gaps
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 4 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field OR 6 years experience in finance, accounting, human resources, information systems, project management,or related field.
• 2 years of internal controls/audit experience
• 3 years of analytic tool experience such as Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, RPA, etc.
• 1 year project management experience.
• 1 year supervisory experience.
• Master's Degree.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents