Technician IV Control Room-ISD
- Location COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1283425BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures tasks are completed accurately and within guidelines
- Manages and completes Customer requests with minimal supervision
- Obtains knowledge about the business and team responsibilities
- Processes incoming Customer requests received through various communications (for example, phone calls, email, system software, walk-ups)
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues
- 1 year work experience in IT, retail, or customer service.
- 1 year experience supporting mainframe systems and tools.
- 1 year experience working with ticket resolution software.
- 1 year work experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word functions.
About Walmart Labs
Imagine working in an environment where one experiment can catapult an entire industry toward a smarter future. That’s what we do at Walmart Labs. We’re a team of 5,000+ software engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and our enterprise operates.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts