Principal Product Management - Technology
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1283376BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and champions a product strategies for one or more complex platform components, and roadmap for one or more platform product areas in support of architectural vision and principles established
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example, identity, content management and payment processing)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads one to three Technical Product managers in the development of product specifications and the execution of a small technical product portfolio (2 to 3 platform components).
- Manages the evolution of multiple components of an eCommerce platform
- Manages vendor relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports product implementation and deployment
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years product management experience OR Master of Science and 3 years product management experience.
Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example: identity, content management and payment processing)
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
Ensures business needs are being met
Manages the evolution of a component of an ecommerce platform
Manages vendor relationships and identifies emerging technology platforms; evaluating and selecting vendors; negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; and securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Supports product implementation and deployment
Cultivate and manage strong stakeholder and internal Strati relationships.
• Participate in 1:1 and group meetings with customers communicating Strati’s offerings and services to guide their choices and set their expectations.
• Understand the strategy, goals, issues and challenges of customers and identify how Strati can address those needs and contribute to their success.
• Manage and coordinate the activities of the consulting team working with customers.
• Collaborate with consulting team and Strati development teams on cloud migration and new work opportunities to ensure quality and timely solution delivery.
• Identify opportunities with new and existing customers across the various CTO organizations as directed.
• Monitor delivery of assigned customer’s projects and serve as the customer and Strati POC for issue resolution and escalate as appropriate.
• Assist in developing the strategy for our customer’s major cloud and cloud-based initiatives that maximize value to the customer.
• Ensure customers are provided with the tools, training, and knowledge support resources needed to provide an excellent customer experience.
• Attend customer’s YBM, planning, roadmap presentations, and to develop demand signal, and collect information that contributes to capacity, and technical forecast.
• Implement communications plan to keep in constant customer contact during all phases of cloud engagements and on an ongoing basis.
• Report regularly to leadership regarding pipelining, customer strategy, satisfaction, and success rate against goals.
• Contribute to best practices and process improvement efforts.
• Experience managing high-level partner and customer relationships
• Background in cloud and enterprise software.
• Strong understanding of cloud technology, including:
• Cloud computing
• Cloud storage
• Cloud security
• Enterprise Networking
• Cloud Migration
• Private Cloud OpenStack Offerings
• Google Cloud Platform Offerings
• Azure Offerings
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
• Excellent collaboration, negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts