Manager II Security, Enterprise Business Continuity
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1281509BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts data-driven assessments of internal and external security risks to people, business operations, and assets
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages crisis events
- Manages relationships necessary to prepare for and respond to emergency situations
- Mitigates risks to company assets
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Emergency Management, Risk Management, Security, or related field and 2 years experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area OR 4 years experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in emergency disaster response.
- 2 years project management experience.
- Master s degree in Business or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents