Senior Designer (UI/UX)- Global Business Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1280706BR
What you'll do at
What you'll do:
• Apply a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies to develop engaging interfaces
• Meet with key business and technology partners to collect requirements
• Collaborate and brainstorm with team to understand, identify, and take on complex business requirements and user needs
• Translate concepts into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes
• Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces
• Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through staying in the know of current design trends
• Participate in design critiques by presenting your work, capturing feedback, and giving constructive feedback
• Work within WM established design guidelines and collaborate with team members to ensure consistency across designs
• Provide mentorship to less experienced designers
• Prepare and present work to team, partners, and leadership
• Conduct user research and facilitate interviews and testing to find end user’s issues and needs
- 1 year experience designing front-end user experience solutions for mobile applications on major smartphone platforms (for example, Android, iOS).
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years design experience OR Masters Degree and 1 year design experience OR 4 years design experience
• Expertise with industry tools such as Sketch, InVision and Zeplin to develop and communicate experiences
• Experience working in an Agile development process
• Familiarity with HTML/CSS
• Experience working with Material Design
• Experience working within brand guidelines
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents