Process Lead II(Payroll Services) - Global Shared Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1280183BR
What you'll do at
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Ensures objectives for department are fulfilled
• Executes key controls to protect company assets
• Manages the implementation of complex business solutions and initiatives for area of responsibility (for example, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger)
• Ability to lead/work with a team. Ability to interact/partner with business partners and third parties towards a common goal. Strong skills in: Communication; organization; problem solving; judgement; partnering and working in teams.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Performing analysis and ensures accuracy of information and compliance with regulatory requirements for Payroll Tax.
1 year experience using SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Master s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents