Dairy Packaging Operator
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1279859BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors dairy plant production packaging (for example, resin receiving, bottle make, filling, casing)
- Performing inventory management
- Supports Continuous Improvement throughout the plant
- 1 year's experience in a distribution or production environment (for example, logistics supply chain, dairy plant, food processing or manufacturing).
- 1 year s experience in Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma or 5S methodology.
- 1 year s experience working with hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Safe Quality Food (SQF).
- 2 years of packaging experience within a related environment (for example, dairy production, food processing, and manufacturing).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents