Manager II, Initiatives & Execution - Walmart Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1279030BR
What you'll do at
- Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
- To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are:
- When you think about customer experience, you don’t bucket those experiences into “digital” vs. “in-store” – you know that today’s customers interact with brands anytime, anywhere. You understand the demands of a tech-savvy customer.
- You know that customers expect brands and experiences that anticipate their needs, learn their preferences and deliver a delightful experience every time. Most importantly, you know that a successful product strategy centers on the customer and you recognize and operate daily in the mindset that the customer is key.
- You are able to manage work in ambiguous situations and lead projects to completion.
- You are able to lead and grow relationships with both Suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Your professional experience is marked by your ability to lead in a creative and ever evolving atmosphere to deliver for your customer.
- You understand the end-to-end user experience, technology systems, accounting and controls and integration points of today’s best blended retail consumer experiences.
- You are in your element when you can collaborate with a diverse team from executives to technical professionals to deliver fast, measurable business results.
As a Manager II – Initiatives and Execution – Walmart Services, you will work with cross functional teams such as VM (visual merchandising), Marketing, third party suppliers as well as operations.
Who you would work for:
- This position reports to Tammie Adams-Green, Senior Manager II, Initiatives and Execution
Some things you’ll do on a typical day:
- Support and implement project plans to meet deadlines, execution goals, and on time delivery across all applicable services, channels and distribution points.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (for example Central Operations, WPS, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, and out sided partners) to execute implementation and timelines; support analytic reporting activities; and implements corrective actions to prevent negative business impacts.
- Collaborate with Suppliers; lead supplier relationships.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Support our stores/associates with a sense of urgency when following up on requests, matters of concern.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Utilize databases for data storage/management.
- Periodically travel domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites; sometimes requiring consecutive overnight stays.
What would support your success:
- 3 years marketing/merchandising/project management experience
- 3 years leading cross functional teams
- Supplier relationship leadership
- Analytics and report building
- Understand budgeting
- Ability to present presentations to senior leadership
- High-level understanding of Walmart technology systems
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 2 years experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, process improvement, retail operations, or related area OR 4 years experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, process improvement, retail operations, or related area.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in contract negotiation.
- 2 years experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, or related field.
- 2 years experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 2 years experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- 2 years experience with cross-functional project management.
- Master s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents