Sr. Analyst, Senior Tech and Data Analyst
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1278287BR
What you'll do at
• Perform system configurations and administration, and also direct in the requirements for vendor customizations
• Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts with systems changes
• Map data flows from user through systems and data repository areas
• Drive the data accuracy and associated improvements with vendors and Walmart Technology
• Derive insights from philanthropic data, i.e., Walmart's $ giving regionally or to specific humanitarian causes
• Lead technical programs and campaigns, ex. Children's Miracle Network Campaign
• Analyze and interpret information for work streams to enhance value to business and develop creative solutions
• Develop Visualizations and Dashboards to deliver insights (ex. Tableau, PowerBI, etc) that support decision making; analyze an initiative's impact to the business
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency
- Assumes duties of Project Manager III, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager III, Innovation
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that support decision making and business cases
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 1 years experience leading teams or supervisory experience.
- 2 years' Walmart experience in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, human resources, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
- 2 years' experience in retail.
- 2 years' experience leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations fields.
- 2 years' experience managing multiple projects.
- 2 years' experience using Walmart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).
- 3 years' leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations field.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related field.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 2 years' data analytics experience OR 4 years' data analytics experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents