Assistant Manager Quality Control - Terrell, TX
- Location TERRELL, TX
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1277865BR
What you'll do at
- Communicates information on product quality
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes Walmart's fruit ripening program
- Executes cold chain compliance within the distribution center to ensure products are kept at proper temperature; identifying issues of noncompliance; and informing distribution center of actions to resolve compliance issues.
- Handles quality, freshness, and safety of grocery products in a distribution center
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Agriculture, Food Science, or related field OR 2 years' experience in agricultural quality control, agronomy, food retail management, or related field.
- 1 year s experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents