Senior Manager I, Facilities Management - HVAC/R
- Location WICHITA FALLS, TX
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1277111BR
What you'll do at
- The Sr. Manager I - HVAC/R will be responsible for all related issues that may arise at roughly 120 Walmart stores and facilities in the greater Wichita Falls, TX region. This person will supervise 10 HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians who will dispatch to their respective stores to trouble-shoot and resolve the problems. The Manager will also be responsible for identifying trends in their assigned region and providing expert-level knowledge in HVAC/R.
- Directs heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, and critical power maintenance and service operations
- Directs regional field operations
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Ensures financial sustainability
- Maintains project oversight
- Manages complex projects
- Manages department budget
- Oversees execution of sustainability initiatives to meet Environmental Protection Agency compliance programs
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Reviews budget plan
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 3 years experience in facilities management, construction management, mechanical maintenance, engineering, or related area OR 5 years experience in facilities management, construction management, mechanical maintenance, engineering, or related area.
- 2 years external work experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in an optical, pharmaceutical, or manufacturing environment.
- 4 years experience in building controls or related area.
- 4 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 4 years supervisory experience.
- State mechanical contractor s license
- Type I and Type II Environmental Protection Agency certification for refrigerant handling.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents