SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1276759BR
What you'll do at
We are a highly motivated working in small agile group to solve this sophisticated problem. We are building smart data systems that ingest, model and analyze massive flow of data from online, social, mobile and offline commerce/user activity. We use state of the art machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms underneath it all to analyze all this data. Your work will be immediately visible to millions of people and you will have a direct impact on the business goals of Fortune #1 company. If you talk, speak and think data we want to talk to you. Come join our small team and be part of the journey from the beginning.
A successful candidate will have an established background in launching software or services, an entrepreneurial background, and a passion for great customer-centric online products. This role also offers a unique opportunity to innovate and improve on ways to use Walmart.com, Walmart Stores and external data to solve problems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Min of 3+ years of relevant work in technical product management, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams.
- Experience in payments or retail or financial services industry.
- Drive end-to-end integration with partner teams.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and convincingly to a wide range of audiences., manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing large datasets and developing dashboards to derive insights. Experience with SQL or any scripting language.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team.
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Master's degree (MBA) or advanced technical degree
- Bonus if experience with launching payment systems
- An understanding of large scale systems and service-oriented architecture
- Passion for technology, willingness to dive deep into the technical products Walmart is building, and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
- Fraud, Risk, Payments, FINTECH background
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts