Sr. Agent CustomerCare -Bilingual- English/Spanish - $17/Hour
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1276625BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Leads and participates in teams
- Resolves issues for Spanish speaking customers through multiple channels
- Supports the collection of feedback from Spanish speaking customers
- 1 year s experience with basic computer processing/data entry software OR 6 months' experience in retail operations, contact center management, or a related area.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- 1 year's experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a contact center or retail industry.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents