Global Ethics Intake Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1276519BR
What you'll do at
- Manages incoming contacts (for example phone calls, emails, letters) to the Global Ethics Office by determining and addressing translation or additional information needs
- Executes ethics plans
- Analyzes issues described and exercising judgment in determining appropriate categorization and escalation based upon risks to the company, providing appropriate response to the reporter, direction the reporting individual to the appropriate person or group if the issue is not ethics related
- Classifies incoming ethics allegations into categories
- Assigns incoming contacts to the appropriate party based on investigation type and business alignment
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Request additional information from the reporting individual if allegations are incomplete or insubstantial
- Analyzes ethics trends and data in order to provide proactive ethics guidance and advice
- Supports compliance and ethics improvement
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field OR 2 years experience in human resources, ethics and compliance, corporate communications, or related area.
• Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional designation.
• Human Resources certification (for example, PHR, SPHR)
• CCEP (Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional)
• PHR or SPHR (Professional or Senior Professional in Human Resources)
• CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
• CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)
• JD (Juris Doctor)
• Bi-lingual speaking and/or translation experience a plus (Mandarin, Spanish, Japanese preferred)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents