Senior Manager, Business Continuity
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Global Investigations and Security
- Job Function Global Investigations and Security
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1275952BR
What you'll do at
While this role will collaborate and partner with the emergency management and preparedness programs, the ideal candidate should have extensive experience specific to business continuity program management to include business continuity platform administration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Lead the Business Continuity team in end-to-end program implementation at all levels of the organization. Utilize scoping methodology to determine necessary planning efforts of business continuity plans, specialized recovery plans, and/or crisis management plans. Ensure consistency and compliance as team conducts Business Impact Analyses (BIAs), documents recovery strategies and procedures, and delivers exercises along with necessary training and awareness activities. Provides guidance for on-going support and overall risk analysis.
Develop and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders inside and outside the organization. Work alongside Emergency Preparedness and Planning team, Response Operations, Crisis Management Team, and Disaster Recovery. Present program-level goals to executive leadership and demonstrate collective need for planning efforts to business leaders. Establish credibility and accountability when interacting with global planning entities while analyzing possible risk and mitigation strategies.
Promote training and awareness of continuity efforts at Walmart Inc. at all levels. Update program policies, procedures, and standards as needed to foster flexible and adaptive program nature considering organizational and environmental changes. Instill a mindset within and outside of Enterprise Continuity Planning to drive innovation, efficiency, and effectiveness regarding all aspects of the planning process. Strive to deliver best-in-class service in lock-step with national, international, and industry standards.
Serve as the business continuity platform administrator to include:
-Manage and track overall program maturity including operational and planning goals
-Define and improve metrics reporting and executive dashboards
-Enhance platform as necessary in line with program timelines
-Act as key point of reference for the team and planning entities in the event of a disruption
-IT skills including coding and back-end management strongly recommended
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Risk Management, or related field and 3 years experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area OR 5 years experience in security, emergency management, risk management, law enforcement, fire service, or related area.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP).
- Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP).
- Certified Emergency Manager (CEM).
- Certified Project Management Professional.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents