Staff Technical Program Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1275760BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops project management practices
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Ensures project manager development and continued successful performance
- Leads and participates in teams
- Leads the development of eCommerce projects and programs
- Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Manages multiple highly complex projects (for example, system integrations) or a large complex Global eCommerce program
This role will be focused on Walmart US store systems and store operations program delivery. Technology drives almost every aspect of Walmart stores and we are constantly striving to improve existing systems or add new capabilities. The candidate will be responsible for orchestrating large and complex projects across numerous teams, ultimately focused on improving associate or customer experience in our stores. The products and capabilities delivered impact hundreds of millions of Americans every year! Come join our team and help us save people money so they can live better!
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' technical program management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 9 years' technical program management experience.
• Interacts with key Business Stakeholders, Engineering/Product Leaders, and Executive sponsors
• Leads the development of complex eCommerce / Retail / Software Development projects
• Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
• Manages multiple highly complex projects (for example, migrations and system integrations) or a large complex Global eCommerce program in an Agile environment
• 5 years experience in technical program management, managing complex enterprise software application development projects through entire Development Lifecycle, from business requirements planning, through defining scope, building project plans and release schedules, to user acceptance and production deployment.
• Technical Aptitude e.g. former developer
• Candidate should have experience coordinating delivery across infrastructure, application, security, networking, and other technology teams to deliver business results
• Candidate should have exceptional communication skills and executive presence
• Familiar with Scaling Agile Development e.g. “Enterprise” Agile vs team level scrum
• Familiar with Component Teams / SOA – Service Oriented Architecture
• Experience in a CI / CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) environment
• Develops Program Management best practices
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts