Project Manager II(HR Shared Services) - Global Business Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1275448BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Manages initiatives and projects at the project level
• Manages multiple medium-scale projects or multiple work streams
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Work with technical teams and shared services operations to analyze, solution and deliver projects
• Leading projects or project workstreams by collecting and determining requirements of projects and innovation opportunities.
• Gather, analyze and interpret information for projects
• Identifying the problem to be solved;
• Developing impactful tools and resources to synthesize and communicate the metrics.
• Supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs.
• Determining deliverable needs; gaining buy-in on deliverable requirements; ensuring deliverables are completed and meet the project requirements.
• Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area OR 4 years experience in project management, business, operations, or related area.
• 2 years supervisory experience
• Master's degree in Business or related field
• Project Management certification
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification
• Shared services experiences
• Experience in implementing technical solutions
• Business analyst experience
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents