Technical Project Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1275282BR
What you'll do at
• Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Program/Project Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
• Identify, assess, communicate, and mitigate risks and issues as they arise.
• Provide strategic insights to define and improve product features, business analytics and monitoring tools by working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams.
• Provide technical leadership to the team, and drive closure of technical issues by working with front/backend and partner engineers.
• Communicate directly with executive management team to share program/project status, and to escalate risks and issues as needed to endure visibility, ownership, and timely resolution.
• Develop Project Management best practices and champion process improvement initiatives across the organization.
• Web or Internet start-up environment and information security technology experience.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems, etc.), or equivalent.
• 2+ years full life-cycle program/project experience managing large scale programs that span across Product Management, Engineering/QA, UX, Business, Marketing, and Third Party partners.
• Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
• Demonstrate creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and proactive can-do attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Proficient with modern software engineering practices and good familiarities with coding tools and techniques.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
• CISSP or CISA certification preferred but not required.
• Experience with IT Infrastructure.
• Experience with implementing privacy compliance and regulations.
• Demonstrated sound judgment, tact and decision-making ability.
• Strong analytical skills to analyze security requirements and relate them to appropriate security controls
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents