Staff Back-End Developer - Marketing Analytics
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1274158BR
What you'll do at
•Maintain a robust data pipeline to support Marketing Vehicle performance, Category performance, Customer cohort activity, and Financial Plan/Forecast reporting.
•Define taxonomy, data flow, and data formatting for various internal and external partners.
•Provide data architecture that is flexible, scalable, and consistent for cross-functional use, and aligned to stakeholder business requirements.
•Deliver ongoing and accurate reporting of KPIs for Weekly Business Review reporting.
•Work with machine learning/data science team on implementation of data with AI models.
•Publish KPI definitions and ensure they are consistent with Marketing Analytics, Marketing Finance, and Retail Operations expectations.
•Collect and be responsible for the accuracy of all data to be used in several ROAS models, including MM (Marketing Mix) and MTA (Multi Touch Attribution).
•Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, address speed/performance issues.
•Work with BI and data science team members to assist them in accessing and leveraging key data sets.
•Provide analytics tools and training to drive actionable insights into key business performance metrics, including campaign and category performance, marketing vehicle performance, customer funnel metrics, and operational efficiency.
•Define SLA and acceptable time lags by data source, define QA process, and socialize resolution process to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
• Bachelor's or equivalent in Computer Science, any Engineering discipline, Statistics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
• Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Oozie etc.
• Experience with Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with Java, Apache Spark or Flink and Spring Framework
• Strong skills in communicating technical material to range of audiences.
• Exposure to building ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
• Experience performing root cause analysis
• Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
• Project management and organizational skills.
• Experience visualization tools including Tableau, Thoughtspot, Looker or Domo.
• Passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents