Senior Manager II Facilities Management
- Location NEW ORLEANS, LA
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1273731BR
What you'll do at
- Directs multiple facilities maintenance projects
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures associates to respond to emergencies, outages, alarms, and incoming calls to achieve productivity objectives
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Maintains relationships and supports internal stakeholders
- Manages department budget
- Oversees and recommends measures through advanced programming activities to ensure balanced energy savings, sustainability initiatives, and customer service satisfaction
- Oversees compliance with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Oversees financial planning processes
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field and 4 years experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related area OR 6 years experience in facilities management, construction management, engineering, or related area.
- 1 year's experience in retail operations management.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience creating budgets and managing profit and loss statements.
- 4 years experience with building controls automation software.
- Certified Facilities Manager or related facilities manager certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field .
- Project Management Professional certification or related project management certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents