Manager II, Investor Relations- Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1273420BR
What you'll do at
• Communicates with functional areas to understand significant variations; documenting and preparing results for presentation; and providing follow-up or answering any questions regarding financial issues.
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Manages input for business decisions
• Provides strategic input to the financial planning process
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 2 years experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 4 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
• 2 year s experience with Microsoft Office.
• 2 years supervisory experience.
• Master s degree in Business Administration.
• Currently hold or pursuing Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents