- Location PARK RAPIDS, MN
- Career Area Optical
- Job Function Optical
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1273246BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full vision center scope of service (for example, visual acuity, visual function and eye health, keratometry, refraction) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Provides evidence-based vision care to ensure patient's health and well-being
- Provides overall direction
- Represents the company in vision care and patient engagement
- Doctoral degree in Optometry (OD) from accredited optometry school.
- Licensed optometrist in good standing in state of practice.
- Completion of a post-graduate year one (PGY-1) in area of emphasis (for example, family practice, low vision care, pediatric or geriatric optometry, ocular disease).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents