Creative Manager - Home
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1272866BR
What you'll do at
- Supports the development of trend direction for multiple categories and seasons providing a cohesive point of view relative to customer preferences and aligned to merchant and divisional strategies.
- Leads creative opportunities and projects within team environment.
- Develops and manages creative designs for use in style guides and specific product translations across multiple product categories; identifies resources needed, establishes priorities based on milestones and follows through on deliverables through development process.
- Collaborates with cross functional partners from inception to completion; proactively eliminating roadblocks and providing customer solutions – both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for creating production files communicating art file specifications to suppliers for final production.
- Domestic travel which may require consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor s degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 2 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field OR 4 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field.
- 2 years’ experience working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or related graphic design software.
- 2 years design experience in a retail environment.
- 2 years design experience working with home or seasonal products.
- 2 years’ experience working on cross-functional teams.
- 2 years product development experience in a retail environment.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents