Director, Finance & Strategy - Walmart Health & Wellness
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1272865BR
What you'll do at
We are a data driven, results-oriented Finance team focused on transforming our H&W business by partnering with senior H&W leaders, CEO’s executive leadership team, and the Board of Directors to influence decisions and drive outcomes to deliver shareholder value while helping our customers, our patients save money and live better.
We are dedicated to developing and implementing strategies to help Walmart more fully participate in the growing ~$3 trillion healthcare industry by leveraging our assets and strengthening customer proposition to create a reinforcing ecosystem and attractive, sustainable profit pool to fuel Enterprise growth.
Specific responsibility scope and project ownership will flex as strategic priorities of the business shift over time and as the candidate grows and matures in their own professional development.
High level responsibilities as follows:
• Frame, develop, and manage complex analysis to drive business case development for key strategic focus areas (e.g., core business turnaround, new clinical offerings, sustainable alternative business models to drive down cost of care while sharing in value created)
• Perform capability assessments and synergy analysis to support M&A activity and strategic partnership discussions
• Develop strategic factbases and benchmarking, considering disruptive/ emerging technologies, business models, and macro issues to inform Executive level prioritization and decision making
• Work collaboratively with business partners and corporate support teams to drive strategy execution for high priority, high profile initiatives, owning development and reporting of key financial KPIs to ensure total company objectivity and maximize customer experience and shareholder return
• Shape and support development of executive leadership content for high profile meetings (e.g., Board of Director, Executive Council, investment community)
• Lead capital planning and forecasting process for H&W Finance and contribute to long-term financial planning process
• Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Develop and implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled, engaged, and diverse & inclusive workforce
- 2 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related area.
- 2 years experience in a large, complex, matrixed organization.
- 2 years strategic planning experience.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Masters degree in Business Administration.
- Data-driven and impact oriented analytical skillset.
- Ability to package insights from analysis quickly and effectively.
- Self-starter, comfortable navigating grey areas.
- Familiarity with research tools/ financial systems and ability to leverage as appropriate for analysis.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence cross functionally by tailoring messaging for various audiences and stakeholders.
- Experience navigating multi-functional working teams and external 3rd party support teams will be helpful.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents