Technical Product Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1272575BR
What you'll do at
Your work will be immediately visible to millions of people and you will have a direct impact on the business goals of Fortune #1 company. If you talk, speak and think data we want to talk to you. Come join our small team and be part of the journey from the beginning.
The Technical Product Manager will work with data scientists and engineers to implement strategies to implement complex fraud detection algorithms, device fingerprinting etcetera to detect and stop fraud scenarios like account take over (ATO).
We’re looking for an experienced product leader who will set our strategy and then execute in this area. A successful candidate will have an established background in launching software or services, an entrepreneurial background, and a passion for great customer-centric online products.
This role also offers a unique opportunity to innovate and improve on ways to use Walmart.com, Online Grocery, Walmart Stores and external data to solve business problems.
- Strong understanding of payments domain
- 4+ years of relevant work in product management with few years as product manager in payments related industry, owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams.
- Experience in e-commerce and web-oriented technology products
- Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in payment risk, fraud management (huge plus!)
- 5+ years of experience in payment card or retail financial services industry
- Master’s degree or advanced technical degree
- Experience in designing and launching payment systems for mobile products.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts