Product Manager, People Experience
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1271426BR
What you'll do at
• Act as the Product Manager for the Enterprise People Measurement program, as well as our Associate Idea Engine
• Partner with Segment / Market measurement teams to ensure there is a connected and consistent measurement approach across the enterprise
• Act as primary partner to our Global People Analytics organization across all people measurement programs and initiatives
• Work closely with stakeholders to embed analytics and measurement into people programs across the associate lifecycle to understand and continually assess associate needs
• Support the build of our Associate Idea Engine to create an easy, seamless and transparent way to capture and prioritize ideas from our people that supports a culture of continuous innovation
• Identify opportunities to connect initiatives, and continuously be on the lookout for ways to strengthen the experiences of our associates
• Bring a strong background in human capital to how we think about measuring the experience and engagement of our people
• Continually research and stay abreast of industry people measurement / analytics trends to ensure we are proactively addressing new ways of working
• Be an advocate for People Experience across the enterprise
• Experience using data to make decisions, manipulating data to measure the effectiveness of programs, interventions and efforts for an organization
• Strong communicator with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
• Project management capabilities with the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
• Ability to self-start and self-direct work
• Comfortable moving fast and with ambiguity
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents