- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1271051BR
What you'll do at
Responsibilities of the role:
• Collaborate directly with engineers in analyzing and designing systems applications that improve the performance of customer facing applications.
• Manage program/project schedules and associated dependencies, identify possible issues/risks/actions and clearly communicate them to key stakeholders. Drive issues to logical closure.
• Lead concurrent technical programs for WalmartLabs and ensure that success metrics are defined and met.
• Strong ability to influence and make process improvements on an on-going basis.
• Presenting and clearly articulating product strategy to company leadership.
• Researching competition and third party vendors to understand the market dynamics
• Prioritizing, designing and implementing projects and enhancements
• Leveraging data to make more informed product decisions.
• Collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features.
• Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product requirements while following agile methodology.
• Product Implementation, Deployment and Support
• Work closely with AB testing teams to launch products and ensure their adoption.
• Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing.
• Define, track and improve key product metrics.
• BS degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong communication (written/oral) skills.
• Strong general knowledge of data modeling, database technologies, NoSQL databases.
• Experience with Web-Scale/eCommerce technical domains and deeply understand associated system architecture/software architecture.
• Comfortable using various tools such as lighthouse, Webpagetest and Chrome dev tools for profiling applications and examining HTTP requests.
• Experience as a software engineer in optimizing websites for performance and scalability.
• Product Management experience in defining technical requirements and working with cross functional partners (UX, Analytics, Engineering)
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents