Digital Marketing Manager, Sales Strategy - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1270734BR
What you'll do at
OMP is Sam’s Club’s Advertising Platform for brands and suppliers, uniquely designed to reach millions of Members across their entire shopping journey to drive overall omnichannel conversion & sales. We connect millions of shopping behaviors to real transactions (both ecommerce and in-club), and help marketers truly understand how their marketing drives business results.
As the Manager, Digital Advertising, Sales, Strategy, and Operations, you will be act as an integration role between supplier sales and supplier marketing teams as well as internal teams in media operations, marketing, product management and merchandising. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales enablement, have a consultative mindset, be highly analytical and insights driven, be curious and be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
• Execute the highest level of sales and customer service to our suppliers
• Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with advertisers
• Retain and grow revenue from existing suppliers
• Learn quickly and understand OMP digital advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers and suppliers
• Develop specialized vertical strategies for brands and merchants in your specific vertical leveraging marketing insights, product roadmaps and a deep understanding of the category strategy
• Act as the liaison between marketing leadership, product marketing, analytics/reporting, media operations to support in-market sales positioning, activation, and collateral
• Ensure campaigns are pacing properly to deliver in full and on time
• Follow up to ensure campaign and sales reporting is delivered in a timely and effective manner
• Drive complete satisfaction with each merchant and supplier stakeholder
• 2+ years’ experience in digital advertising and/or marketing related fields
• Experience selling digital or online media within retailer / CPG organizations Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Highly analytical, insights driven, passion for numbers
• Passion for growth and development in digital advertising and marketing
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with diversified skill set
• Big 4 consulting experience is a plus
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents