Domestic Mobility Manager II, Relocation - Domestic Mobility
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1270654BR
What you'll do at
• Design, define and manage policy and benefit provisions for Mobility programs and provide consultation for HRBPs and Walmart leadership on philosophy and use of mobility programs.
• Conduct external benchmarking and lead policy revisions to ensure programs are market competitive and meeting business and associate needs; review and approve exception requests.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of Mobility programs being administered by outsourced providers; review and approve initiations submitted within the US; work with external supplier on mobility strategy; ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements; ensure that delivery of services provided by external suppliers is efficient and transparent resulting in high satisfaction with associates; research and resolve any escalated issues.
• Manage relationship with US domestic relocation outsourced suppliers. Partner with Walmart Recruiting to provide proper tools and information to candidates and/or new hires.
• Consult with and advise the business on talent needs including mobility best practices, and internal policy compliance.
• Develop and recommend global mobility strategy that promotes cost efficiency, compliance and employee satisfaction.
• Assist in development and improvement of existing policies and processes based on changing regulations, trends and industry practices.
• Conduct compliance reviews that identify areas of risk exposure or non-compliance related to tax, wage reporting and immigration.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area OR 4 years experience in project management, product management, information systems, operations management, or related area.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in domestic mobility management with strong focus on US Operations;
• Experience with mobility program design and management preferred;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the business and explain complex concepts in a clear and understandable manner;
• Proactive planning, execution, and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
• Strong customer service and cultural adaptability;
• Working knowledge of HRIS systems, experience with SAP, Workday a plus.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents