Senior Data Scientist (GEC11902)
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1269333BR
What you'll do at
Come join an organization where you'll get to work as part of a world-class team, solve problems that are at a scale few can create, and get to build products that are only bound by the scope of your imagination. Put your footprint on ground up development focused on building brand new products that will impact a Global customer base.
- Deep knowledge in quantitative analysis and basic Statistical techniques
- Experience with big data technology (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Hbase, etc.) and data processing pipeline
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Work experience in machine learning models, data mining techniques, natural language processing is a plus
- Strong skills in database systems (mySQL) and complex SQL queries is a plus
- Some knowledge in basic optimization techniques is a plus
- Proficiency in Linux shell script is a plus
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts