Systems Engineer 2 - Global People Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1268856BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in agile teams supporting systems engineering projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the daily operations for existing systems engineering solutions
- Troubleshoots issues related to systems engineering solutions
- Bachelor of Science OR 2 years systems engineering experience or Master of Science
*This position will be more of a high performing Project Manager
*This role will survey HR related issues within a technology space
*This role does not need to be as technical as a usual Software Engineer would be, but rather have the direction of a high performing PM
*Requirement gathering, great communication, organization, and system administration are key to this role
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents