R_Loader SHIP S2
- Location MIDWAY, TN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1268815BR
What you'll do at
- Keep work area organized and maintain freight flow through stacking empty pallets, and moving empty pallets using a pallet jack and/or powered equipment.
- Manage freight flow through moving and loading freight manually, as well as through extendables and powered equipment (e.g. single and double pallet jack, lift, pacer); identifying, counting, separating, combining and scanning freight (utilizing warehouse management system terminal, scales and scanners); and maintaining records, logs and forms.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents