Senior Manager, Third Party Logistics - Dallas area
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1268226BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in developing strategic upstreaming initiatives, supply chain optimization, and business planning
- Directs the implementation of Walmart's produce upstreaming activities
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides input for the creation and execution of the overall strategy for strategic service provider alignment and results
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in engineering, logistics, transportation or related field and 3 years of experience in manufacturing, sourcing, raw materials, commodities or related field OR 5 years of experience in manufacturing, sourcing, raw materials, commodities or related field.
- 8 years experience in manufacturing, sourcing, raw materials, commodities or related field.
- Master s degree in engineering, logistics, transportation or related field.
- Six Sigma certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents