Ethics Support Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1268168BR
What you'll do at
- Conducts compliance and ethics training and education
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Implements compliance and ethics programs and reviews
- Implements strategies and programs to mitigate risk by; building relationships with internal business partners to better understand their business practices; sharing best practices across markets; identifying organizational specific ethics strategies; supporting the implementation of ethics programs to ensure needs are met; and supporting projects from concept to implementation to achieve desired results.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides proactive ethics guidance and advice
- Supports compliance and ethics improvement
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field OR 2 years experience in human resources, ethics and compliance, corporate communications, or related area.
• Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional designation.
• Human Resources certification (for example, PHR, SPHR).
• JD preferred
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents