S2 CAS_Orderfiller - Full Case HUB
- Location SHELBY, NC
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1267564BR
What you'll do at
- Maintain and ensure label or freight quality through inspecting and verifying freight label information (e.g. vendor stock number, description on labels); comparing label to freight contents or reports (e.g., label control); inspecting freight for damage and misplacement; placing labels in appropriate area on freight; and maintaining records, logs, and forms.
- Maintain freight integrity through inspecting freight for damage and mis-placement (i.e. strays ).
- Organize warehouse through removing and stacking empty pallets.
- Process facility orders through pulling and labeling merchandise; stacking onto pallets, carts or conveyor; transporting using power equipment and/or pallet jack; and maintaining flow of freight on conveyor system (e.g., clear jams).
- Provide basic maintenance to depal machinery (e.g., cleaning, changing labels and ribbons).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents