Senior Manager, FP&A - Retail Finance (Home & Art.com)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1267340BR
What you'll do at
• Financial Planning and Analysis – Develop annual and long-range business plans. Prepare forecast updates on revenue, profit and other measures. Analyze financial performance and prepare and present financial summaries and business insights to executives.
• Decision Support – Evaluate business decisions and investment opportunities through detailed business plan development. Help management make appropriate decisions regarding sales growth and profitability.
• Business Partnering – Interact regularly with senior management teams to help them define and enable business strategies. Respond to requests, asking the right questions to determine what data is really needed. Partner with management to continuously improve business decisions and results as well as improve the quality of data on which decisions are made. Develop and leverage internal and external networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
• Leadership – This position requires strong leadership and influence skills. Develop, implement and improve existing financial processes to enhance business performance. The ability to jump in and help in a wide variety of projects and programs is required.
• 5+ years of relevant financial management experience including planning, forecasting, analyzing, reporting and business partnering
• Entrepreneurial and hands-on professional
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
• Attention to detail and the ability to deal with ambiguity
• Creative problem solver with high intellectual curiosity and strong analytical & financial modeling abilities
• Excel and PowerPoint super user
• Knowledge of SQL and experience with big data
• Experience with systems such as Essbase, Tableau, etc.
• Experience working in a start-up environment
• Experience with pricing and cost accounting
• Retail/e-commerce experience
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents