Senior Manager II, Business Analytics Insights
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1267037BR
What you'll do at
- Creates strategies and business processes that enable merchants, analysts, and planners to reduce manual work processes, leverage advanced analytics, and focus on driving growth in their businesses
- Drives clear understanding of business performance by defining the KPIs and how they will be measured and monitored for broad utilization across large groups of stakeholders
- Partners with dedicated digital product managers to scale solutions utilizing modern technology solutions
- Works with data science team to leverage predictive analytics for various business use cases
- Effectively communicates in order to achieve leadership support and influence large groups of cross-functional stakeholders
- Provides data-driven analysis and insights to help drive business strategies
- Leverages common languages or tools, such as SQL, R, Alteryx, Tableau, Looker, to build sustainable data and analytics workflows
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity and ensures business needs are being met
- 2 years experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 4 years experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 6 years experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- 3 years experience with statistical programming languages.
- 3 years experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Master s degree in Business or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents