Associate Director, Campaign Measurement – Marketing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1266369BR
What you'll do at
As the Associate Director of Campaign Measurement, you will be implementing and communicating results from our marketing mix and multi-touch attribution models and consult with internal clients on their use and interpretation to quantify what drives sales and use the results to optimize media strategies, and increase revenue, and profit. You will be responsible for applying quantitative methods to assess the impact of marketing execution (media, consumer promotions, trade, etc.) on Walmart’s sales and communicate those results to Marketing Leadership and socialize those results among marketing and merchant teams. You will be a key distributor for the use of model results and insights to systematically drive efficient decision-making and optimization across Walmart.
• Consistently share MMM and MTA analysis with the larger Marketing organization to allow cross-pollination of learnings, and to champion the cause of becoming a more data-driven organization.
• Interpret and validate model results both statistical and face validity checks.
• Develop PowerPoint decks that report results and provide advice, and present to internal stakeholders.
• Run optimization and simulation scenarios to help provide recommendations to Marketing and Media Planning Teams.
• Drive media channel and campaign learning agenda that generates actionable and repeatable outcomes that can be applied for ROAS improvement.
• Lead reaction curve analysis, by media channel, to influence budget recommendations and adjustments.
• Set-up additional measurement studies and performance tracking in partnership with key media partners to enhance our media measurement metrics.
• Provide both Ad-Hoc analysis, as well as tools, for self-serve analytics where needed.
• Provide training and context to enable correct interpretation of self-serve data.
• Business Partnerships: Consults with senior leadership/ business partners to understand overall goals/functional objectives, decipher key business challenges, identify tactics to anticipate and mitigate business challenges/issues and develop potential success criteria. Focuses efforts on items that have maximum impact to the business. Contributes to business area strategic planning.
• Collaboration: Collaborates with functional leadership and cross-functional teams (e.g., Customer Experience, Merchandising) to develop consultative solutions for medium to large projects. Collaborates and partners with external business partners and vendors. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
• Insights Identification: Reviews draft recommendations and analysis results and assists less experienced team members in structuring the analysis output for enhanced clarity and accuracy.
• People Development: Coaches team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance.
• Problem Solving Approach and Data Identification: Guides the development of research methodology; utilizes business and functional knowledge to structure a well-developed problem statement.
• Project Scope / Insights Partnership Strategy: Manages medium to large cross-functional research and analytics projects that support multiple business areas or categories. Develops organizational best practices and learnings on generating actionable insights across the enterprise.
• Research and Data Analytics: Leads the development and execution of research methodologies and analytics to address advanced business and technical problems and support data-driven decision making.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 4 years' experience in data analytics or related field OR 6 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
- 3 years' experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS, R).
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents