Software Engineer 2 - Java/React
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1265742BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to medium-sized complex team projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business for new and existing systems
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 1 years experience in software engineering or related field OR 3 years experience in software engineering or related field.
- 2+ years Java experience
- Working knowledge in React
- Knowledge of APIs
- Experience with cloud-based systems including Infrastructure as a Service and Platforms as a Service
- Python is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL
- Work in testing (JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents