Senior Manager II - Change, Training & Communication Lead
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1265475BR
What you'll do at
- Directs needs analysis to identify areas that require support in driving change
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads project teams on change management processes and impact initiatives execution
- Manages business objectives and customer needs by, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning .
- Manages the development of strategic communications across the business
- Manages the implementation and support for change management strategy and impact initiatives under the direction of senior leadership
- Oversees management processes and impact initiative programs across projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, International Studies, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field and 4 years experience in communications, human resources, or related area OR 6 years experience in communications, human resources, or related area.
- 3 years experience leading cross-functional change management programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Enterprise project management tools.
Change Management Certification (e.g., Prosci or AIM)
Project Management Certification (e.g., PMP)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents