Program Manager II Energy - Solid Waste Container Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1265171BR
What you'll do at
- Manages customer requests and needs while providing superior customer service.
- Responds 24/7 to day to day business request, emergencies, and incoming calls to achieve productivity objectives during and after normal business hours; including weekends.
- Manages vendor and broker relationships while driving accountability based on key business KPI’s.
- Develops initiatives and process improvement based on data driven analysis and insight for key business functions to drive business goals, objectives, savings and efficiencies.
- During Emergency Operation Center (EOC) events, maintains presence prior, during, and post event, aids Operations needs and request; including but not limited to: providing daily updates, upkeeping event tracker, managing EOC supplier relationship, working cross-functionally with key stakeholders.
- Manages current pilots and special project initiatives to ensure business needs are being supported.
- Reviews and approves payment for multiple invoices pertaining to Solid Waste for all formats.
- Records and reports company Sustainability figures for all formats in terms of Solid Waste.
- Assists in managing the Solid Waste budget lines.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for direct report.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, Engineering, or related field and 2 years experience in environmental services, consulting, engineering, operations, sustainability, or related area OR 4 years experience in environmental services, consulting, engineering, operations, sustainability, or related area.
- Experience working in the Emergency Operations Center or similar environment.
- 1 years’ experience managing departmental or project budgets and financials.
- 2 years’ experience negotiating and managing vendor contracts and relationships
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents