Team Lead - Creative Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1265150BR
What you'll do at
- Develops, monitors, and manages product specifications through the product life-cycle to ensure quality and customer needs are met
- Directs implementation of department objectives and activities related to product strategies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures that products align with merchandising strategies
- Manages communications with internal and external partners through multiple communication channels to drive product development initiatives
- Manages sourcing activities to support business unit strategies
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or related field and 4 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related area OR 6 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related area.
- 3 years application development experience with emphasis on VBA and SQL programming languages.
- 3 years experience in manufacturing, product development, or packaging.
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Office.
- 3 years experience with creative design software.
- 3 years experience with cross-functional project management.
- 3 years financial modeling experience.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business, Arts, Sciences, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents