Production Artist, Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1264710BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and processes product and market imagery assets to support digital and print projects
- Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction with product imagery
- Maintains image production workflow tools (for example, content management system, digital asset management system, automation, tracking)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the quality assurance process of product imagery
- Bachelor s degree in Photography, Art, or related field OR 2 years experience in photo and image production or related field.
- 1 year experience in professional photography.
- 1 year experience in retail marketing, merchandising, or related field.
- 1 year experience working on cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience in digital imagery post-production.
- 2 years experience working with content management systems, digital asset management systems, and workflow tools (for example, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel) including experience on both Mac and PC hardware.
- 2 years experience working with imagery software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including experience with non-destructive photo manipulation and retouching, and large batch processing.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents